‘A Plastic Ocean’ screening at RWS

A Plastic Ocean film screening at RWS - poster

A Plastic Ocean (2016) Wednesday 28th March at 7:30pm We are pleased to announce that we are hosting a screening of the award-winning documentary ‘A Plastic Ocean’ at Ringwood Waldorf…

Read More

Snow Stops Play – and School!

Snow covers Ringwood Waldorf School grounds

Snow stops school! The school was closed last week for two days due to the snowstorms and hazardous driving conditions. Here’re a few glimpses of what it looked like under…

Read More

Brass Banding Success!

Wessex Brass Band Association

Youth and Training Band Festival The Wessex Brass Band Association held its Youth and Training Band Festival on 27th January 2018. Seven bands participated. The judge was a player from…

Read More

Open Evening Review

Classroom work at Ringwood Waldorf School Class 4 Man and Animals

[foogallery id=”5317″] Review: Open Evening January 2018 I only recently learnt that the Open Evenings are for everyone… parents already in the school, grandparents, friends… as well as new families.…

Read More

Half-Term TLC Magic

TLC Day at Ringwood Waldorf School - reupholstering the chairs

[foogallery id=”4949″] More TLC Magic happened during half-term… thanks to all who came along and donated their time and skills! Over half-term some great things happened: brush-cutting in the Eco…

Read More

To Bee or Not to Bee

Eco Garden planting wildflowers for bees at Ringwood Waldorf School

The Bee Cause in our Eco Garden This week, Class 6 finished sowing a wildflower meadow in the Eco-Garden. In a joint venture with Friends of the Earth who, as…

Read More

Pedal Power! Me to We Fundraiser

Me to We sponsored bike ride by pupils of Ringwood Waldorf School in aid of Emmaus charity

Pedal power guides Ringwood Waldorf School’s help for homeless Help for Emmaus Children at a leading alternative school are getting on their bikes to help homeless people in the South.…

Read More