RINGWOOD WALDORF SCHOOL SUMMER HOLIDAY CLUB 2020
From 3rd to 21st August 2020 for ages 6 (rising) – 14
We still have some availability on individual days. To find out which days have spaces, please go to the booking form!
This year, our popular RWS summer holiday club will run for three weeks. Our programme of drama, arts, crafts, circus skills, games, bushcraft and forest days will keep everyone busy and provide a great screen-detox over the summer. All our programmes are non-competitive, we help each other out where we can, being creative together. You will find the programme in the booking pages. Groups will be split according to ages, to no more than 15 children in each. We are happy to answer any questions you may have including about booking, discounts, the programme…. Just drop us a line to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get straight back to you.
|Type and length of day||Per day||1 week/5 days||2 weeks/10 days||3 weeks/15 days|
|Core club day:10 am to 4 pm||£30||£140||£270||£ 400|
|Whole day:8.15 am to 5.45 pm||£44||£210||£410||£ 600|
|Early bird day:8.15 to 4 pm||£38||£180||£320||£ 450|
|Late leaver day:10 am to 5.45 pm||£38||£180||£320||£ 450|
|Early or late add-ons tocoreday||£8||-||-||-|
|Lateness at pick up time per 15 minutes beyond your booked time £4.|
|You can order snacks / lunch at the beginning of each week or at drop-off on themorning,£4 per day.|
You can also email us with booking questions and any other queries: email@example.com
Our phone number for enquiries is 07884943930
IMPORTANT: Please note that we have the relevant measures in place onsite to minimise risk of Coronavirus infection. In relation to this, government advice is that your child should not be attending a variety of different settings. We therefore advise you to choose just one club for the summer. You can email us with booking questions and any other queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other important information
- We need to have a completed registration form before children can start. If you are a late booker, you can bring this or fill it in at school on the morning, so please allow time for this.
- In the unlikely event that we are not able to keep a child happy, we may ask you to work with us on settling them in or take them home. In that case, we can discuss a refund.
- A healthy packed lunch, snacks and drinks are required. In accordance with our school policies, please avoid fizzy drinks, sweets and chocolate. Due to allergies, please do not bring peanuts or products containing peanuts.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required, including sun hats, rain gear, and be prepared to get messy! Please label all clothing.
- Sessions that are booked but not attended are still charged.