Partner Schools 'Achieving Together': 2014-2017
The project ‘ACHIEVING TOGETHER’ involves partner schools across Europe. It has come as a response to the needs which have been identified not only in the participating schools, but also be the European educational community as a whole.
This is a strategic partnership with Waldorf Steiner schools in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Hungary and TED schools in Turkey.
Our Strategic partners
The six partners involved in this project are:
- Freie Waldorfschule Saar-Hunsrück -Schoosbergstr. 11 66625 Nohfelden, Walhausen, Germany
- Óbudai Waldorf School - Budapest, Hungary
- Ecole Michael - Strasbourg, France
- TED Aliaga Koleji Vakfi Özel Lisesi - Aliaga, Turkey
- TED Aliaga Koleji Vakfi Özel Ortaokulu - Aliaga, Turkey
- Ringwood Waldorf School - Ringwood, United Kingdom
The Achieving Together project with our partner schools is organised around the following activities:
3 project management meetings
throughout the course of the project. The final meeting will discuss and plan for the dissemination of the results and development of sustainable activities.
10 shared short term workshops
each consisting of 7 days, resulting in a total number of 343 funded places and making possible approximately 70 additional mobilities. Three of the workshops will be in English, French and German on different topics, which the pupils will have prepared.
The other workshops will take place in English and their themes are based on the principal areas of competence:
- communication (friendship)
for six weeks in total involving some 40 students. The objective of this is to increase the standard and level of understanding of a foreign language, increase self confidence and the capacity to live in a foreign country and employability.
In the third year of the project we will put in place our research, our ideas and new practises to create learning resources for teachers, looking at areas such as class management, creative lesson planning for practical results and meeting individual needs within the whole class community. There will be 15 participants for the staff training meeting.
The schools in England, Germany France, and Hungary are mixed schools following the Steiner-Waldorf pedagogy, offering education to children aged from 2 to 18. The two schools in Turkey and TED schools, one for children aged between 5 and 13, the other for those aged between 14 and 18.
- FREIE WALDORFSCHÜLE SAAR-HUNSRÜCK • Schoosbergstr. 11 66625 Nohfelden-Walhausen - Germany
- OBUDAI WALDORF ISKOLA • Óbudai Waldorf Általános Iskola Gimnázium és Alapfokú Művészeti Iskola - 1037 Budapest, Bécsi út 375 - Hungary
- ECOLE MICHAEL, PEDAGOGIE STEINER • 2c, rue du Schnokeloch, 67200 Strasbourg - France
- TED ALİAĞA KOLEJİ VAKFI ÖZEL İLKOKUL • Petkim Konut Siteleri Site 1 / ALİAĞA - İZMİR – Turkey
- TED ALİAĞA KOLEJİ VAKFI ÖZEL ORTAOKUL • Petkim Konut Siteleri Site 1 / ALİAĞA - İZMİR - Turkey
- RINGWOOD WALDORF SCHOOL • Folly Farm Lane, Ashley, Ringwood, Hampshire BH24 2NN – United Kingdom
The Erasmus Programme is a European Union student exchange programme established in 1987. Erasmus+, or Erasmus Plus, is the new programme combining all the EU's current schemes for education, training.