About this event:
RINGWOOD WALDORF SCHOOL SUMMER HOLIDAY CLUB 2019
Our programme is designed to provide a healthy, entertaining holiday club with lots to do for everyone. Instead of screen time, electronic games or music there will be creativity, outdoors fun and engaging with new friends. We want our participants to have a good time, learn something new and build confidence in their skills. All our programmes are non-competitive and children are encouraged to work and play together in all activities. Running from Monday to Friday, the themed core programme will start at 10 am and finish at 4.00 pm each day. We also provide early bird and late leaver sessions to accommodate your child care needs, from 8.15 to 5.45.
Please click here for the full programme.
Our club leaders: To ensure that activities are of a high standard within a nurturing environment and reflect our school ethos, the club is run by Waldorf teachers and other approved experts. We have teamed up with Jambalaya juggling (see www.jambalayajuggling.com) to provide professional quality circus skills workshops, the Fresh Air Club (see www.thefreshairclub.co.uk) for bushcraft workshops and Treehouse Theatre (see www.treehousetheatre.com) for theatre workshops. Our own staff will run drama, craft, games and forest fun days.
For a detailed programme please click here.
The premises: As well as classrooms and sports hall, school gardens, basketball court and playing field, we have access to open woodland walks. This makes us flexible to provide lots of fun activities either indoors or outdoors according to the weather.
Equipment and materials:
We work with natural materials for our arts and crafts wherever possible, and all equipment provided for circus workshops are of a professional standard for safety and providing the best experience. All materials are included in the workshop price.
|Core club day||10 am to 4 pm||£ 28|
|Whole long day||8.15 am to 5.45 pm||£ 40|
|Early bird day||8.15 to 4 pm||£35|
|Late leaver day||10 am to 5.45 pm||£35|
|Lateness at pick up time per 15 minutes beyond your booked time £4.|
|Pre Booked ‘no junk’ lunch and snacks for the day: £ 4|
Discounts for multiple day bookings available via the booking page
- The registration form must be completed before your child’s first day. (this is issued after bookings are made)
- A healthy packed lunch, snacks and drinks are required. In accordance with our school policies, please avoid fizzy drinks, sweets and chocolate. Due to allergies, please do not bring peanuts.
- Please label all clothing.
- Suitable clothing for indoor and outdoor activities is required: sun hats & sun cream during warmer days, or warm clothing & a waterproof when the weather is cooler or more variable.
- We suggest wearing clothes that you don’t mind getting messy, and bring spares, just in case…
- Sessions that are booked but not attended are still charged.
- Please ensure all medical and contact details we hold for you are up to date and let us know if your child has any extra needs we need to be aware of.