About this event:
2nd AGM - Tue 15 May: 7.30 PM
As a Member of the Ringwood Waldorf School, you are all warmly invited to come to the second Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Tuesday 15 May at 7.30 PM in Keir Hall.
As we explained at our first AGM, the members play a key role in our charity. When we incorporated the charity it was our clear ambition that we will develop a wide and involved membership representing the whole school community.
Becoming a member is on a voluntary basis, but we would encourage all the parents and guardians, teaching and non-teaching staff and other people actively involved in our school community to become a member.
If you have joined us as a member in the past, you are automatically invited. If you don’t want to be a member anymore, please send an email to [email protected].
The key role of the members is to appoint the trustees and to approve the annual financial accounts. Our latest audited financial accounts can be found on our website: http://ringwoodwaldorfschool.org.uk/the-school/school-staff-and-management.
Everyone (as long as they comply with the Articles of Association) can nominate itself to become a trustee, but it is for the members to decide, by voting at the AGM, to appoint the trustees.
At the AGM we will formally re-appointing (or not appointing as the case might be) the existing trustees and we would like to appoint new trustees as well.
- Short introduction to the meeting by Chair of BoT (Esbjörn)
- Personal introduction trustees
- Introduction members in the meeting
- Presentation of Annual Report from the BoT
- Presentation of audited Annual accounts and update on financial situation
- Update on SIS inspection and action plan
- Appointment of new trustees (by vote of members)
- Appointment of (interim) chair pending Esbjörn's resignation and hopefully reappointment
- Resignation of trustees in accordance with Articles of Association (Esbjörn, Tom and Lars)
- Appointment of resigned trustees (by vote of members)
- Presentation of revised finance policy process and progress
- Questions from Members
We hope to see you all at the AGM on Tuesday 15 May at 7.30 PM in Keir Hall.