About this event:
Education consultant, Dr Tessabella Lovemore will be giving a series of talks and workshops on parenting at Ringwood Waldorf School this year.
What is my child telling me about me, and what am I telling my child about her or himself?
- Friday 17th November 7.30pm - 9.30pm
- Saturday 18 November 9.30am - 12.30 pm
Safe to learn, learning to learn, and mastering the world.
- Friday 2nd February 7.30pm - 9.30pm
- Saturday 3rd February 9.30am - 12.30 pm
What is the battle? Why do I struggle? Why do they resist?
- Friday 16th March 7.30pm - 9.30pm
- Saturday 17th March 9.30am - 12.30 pm
These sessions will give practical tips on behavioural management you can try at home.
Talks (Friday evenings) will cost £15 per person and workshops (Saturday mornings) £35.
Book your tickets here:
“This parenting course has helped me make some subtle but profound changes in the way I parent. I feel more confident and I leave each session feeling recharged and ready to try new things. No matter how many books I read on the subject, this course seems to take me to another level in my parenting.” (Nisha) Ringwood Waldorf School