The Ringwood Waldorf School Board of Trustees has ultimate responsibility for overseeing the affairs of the School.
It is the Board’s duty to ensure that the school:
- complies with the school’s governing document and the law
- carries out its purposes for the public benefit
- manages its resources appropriately
In order to do this, the Board of Trustees are required to:
- ensure that adequate policies and objectives are in place
- support and review the performance of the School Management Team
- approve annual budgets and ensure availability of adequate financial resources
- approve the strategic direction of the school
- act in the best interests of the school
- ensure that the school meets the Independent School Standards
The current trustees are:
Esbjorn Wilmar (Chair)
Please see trustees register of interests below.